The Harbor View Parent Faculty Organization (PFO) is a non-profit 501(c)3 registered organization dedicated to promoting Harbor View students’ health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement. Although similar to a PTA (as they are both 501(c)3’s) Harbor View’s PFO is independent of any national organization’s constraints. Our purpose is to provide programming, staff, parent volunteer support, and fundraising for Harbor View Elementary, its students, and faculty.
By engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children we can provide an educational experience at Harbor View that celebrates the “whole child” while challenging them academically. By adding credentialed teachers to augment and support academics, technology, physical education, and our art program, every student benefits.
The HVPFO responds with funds and volunteer time to campus needs. We create and manage many extracurricular events from After School Classes and the HV Track Team to Teacher Appreciation Week and Gingerbread Night. We run a behavioral incentive B.R.A.V.E. Store; put on a Veteran’s Day Program, Field Day, the Talent Show, and community outreach activities; produce the HV Yearbook; and do so much more! We purchase requested and needed materials and equipment for HV.
We hold a General Meeting in the MPR once a month and meet as an Executive Board and by committee as needed. Please join us!
Tax I.D. #33-0025068 Contact Us: HVPFO.email@example.com
HVPFO EXECUTIVE BOARD 2018-19
- Co-President: Erin Crane, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President: Becky Galipeau, email@example.com
- VP of Public Relations: Elisa Steingruebner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Finance: Diana Lubeck, email@example.com
- Co-VP of Finance: Christine Rose Tingley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Ways & Means: Lacy Allen, email@example.com
- Co-VP of Ways & Means: Shannon Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-VP of Membership (Primary): Jessica Lindseth-Olson, email@example.com
- Co-VP of Membership (Secondary): Anne Warmington, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Community Outreach: Kimberly Williams, email@example.com
- Co-VP of Community Outreach: Kellee Duby, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Enrichment: Sandra Arroyo, email@example.com
- Secretary (Correspondence): Coleen Mugel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary (Recording): Glenda Bobko, email@example.com
The PFO actively supports campus initiatives throughout the school year. Whether you are interested in working in the classroom, chaperoning a field trip, acting as a Lead Room Parent in your child’s class, or helping to raise funds for the many programs and services we provide, we encourage you to become involved! Your help is important and appreciated!
We need you! Become a member of the PFO by joining for $10 (just click here) or by making a donation to H&H (just click here for a form or click here for PayPal). Donate your time and talents. Attend our meetings. Have a vote in your child’s education. We’ll get things done while having fun! (Oh, and get your HV Volunteer Clearance, too.)