The Harbor View Parent Faculty Organization would like to welcome all new and returning students and families back to school! We are so excited to have all of our kids, teachers, and faculty back on campus full-time and in-person. We are gearing up for a great year!
Harbor View Elementary is a special place and we want to bring the spirit of our community back to school this year! It is essential to have support and involvement from as many parents as possible. Whatever your own level of flexibility, HVPFO always appreciates their parent volunteers, as do our teachers and staff.
This is your PFO and we need your ideas and your energy! Become a member of the PFO by joining for $10 or by making a donation to HVPFO. Click here to become a member and make a donation today! Donate your time and talents. Attend our meetings. Have a vote in your child’s education. We’ll get things done while having fun!
About The HVPFO
The Harbor View Parent Faculty Organization (PFO) is a non-profit 501(c)3 registered organization dedicated to promoting Harbor View students’ health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement. Although similar to a PTA (as they are both 501(c)3’s) Harbor View’s PFO is independent of any national organization’s limitations. Our purpose is to provide programming, staff, parent volunteer support, and fundraising for Harbor View Elementary, its students, and faculty. As we get through this pandemic, our programs, events, and activities will accommodate NMUSD’s Reopening plan. However, we maintain our vision and goals to engage and empower families to advocate for all children so we can provide an educational experience that celebrates the “whole child” while challenging them academically. By adding credentialed teachers to augment and support academics, technology, physical education, and our art program, every student benefits.
We hold a General Meeting each month and meet as an Executive Board and by committee as needed.
Contact Us: HVPFO.email@example.com
Tax I.D. #33-0025068
HVPFO EXECUTIVE BOARD 2021-2022
- Ashley Carlton, Co-President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moriya Bodie, Co-President, email@example.com
- Candace Kuhn, Co-Vice President of Treasury, Accounts Receivable firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krystine Solomon, Co-Vice President of Treasury, Accounts Payable email@example.com
- Gina Klebanoff, Ways and Means, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Gosling, Ways and Means, email@example.com
- Bobby Barzi, Ways and Means, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adele Morse, Membership, email@example.com
- Diane Maloney, Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Houpt, PR and Social Media, email@example.com
- Ana Richter, Recording Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shauna Brewer, Correspondence Secretary, email@example.com
- Cristin Wertman, Community Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Jackson, Community Outreach, email@example.com