The Harbor View Parent Faculty Organization (PFO) is a non-profit 501(c)3 registered organization dedicated to promoting Harbor View students’ health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement. Although similar to a PTA (as they are both 501(c)3’s) Harbor View’s PFO is independent of any national organization’s constraints. Our purpose is to provide programming, staff, parent volunteer support, and fundraising for Harbor View Elementary, its students, and faculty. As we get through this pandemic, our programs, events, and activities will accommodate NMUSD’s Reopening plan. However, we maintain our vision and goals to engage and empower families to advocate for all children so we can provide an educational experience that celebrates the “whole child” while challenging them academically. By adding credentialed teachers to augment and support academics, technology, physical education, and our art program, every student benefits.
We hold a General Meeting each month and meet as an Executive Board and by committee as needed.
Contact Us: HVPFO.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax I.D. #33-0025068
HVPFO EXECUTIVE BOARD 2020-21
- Co-President: Glenda Bobko, email@example.com
- Co-President: Ashley Carlton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Public Relations: Francesco Petek, email@example.com
- VP of Finance: Moriya Bodie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-VP of Finance: Michelle Lee Paul, email@example.com
- VP of Ways & Means: Shannon Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Membership: Jessica Lindseth-Olson, email@example.com
- Co-VP of Community Outreach: Lacy Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary (Correspondence): Kristen Tomlinson, email@example.com
- Secretary (Recording): Brooke Ledger, firstname.lastname@example.org
We need you! Become a member of the PFO by joining for $10 or by making a donation to MTG (Mind The Gap). Click here to become a member and make a donation today! Donate your time and talents. Attend our meetings. Have a vote in your child’s education. We’ll get things done while having fun! Oh, and get your HV Clearance too!