WELCOME BACK VOLUNTEER VIKINGS!
6 EASY STEPS TO VOLUNTEER CLEARANCE
- Submit proof of full vaccination*
- Provide a Tuberculosis (TB) assessment/test**
- Undergo clearance (screened) through the Megan’s Law website by Classified Personnel to determine whether or not the volunteer is a registered sex offender.
- Apply through the Raptor System***
Before coming on campus volunteers/visitors will be asked to agree to the following:
- “I agree to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols, which includes wearing masks while indoors.”
- “I am not experiencing any of the following symptoms associated with COVID-19: temperature of 100.4 (feeling feverish) or with chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.”
- “In the past two weeks, I have not had close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? This could include a person that has been tested for COVID-19 (because of possible infection) and is waiting for test results.”
*Fully vaccinated: Pfizer and Moderna: two weeks after second dose, Johnson and Johnson: two weeks after dose)
**Tuberculosis (TB) Test
***All volunteers are required to apply through the Raptor system (Raptor en español). As the goal is to have our schools remain open for in-person instruction for the entire school year; all volunteers at this time are required to be fully vaccinated. * Those who have been approved as a volunteer in the past will need to reapply through the Raptor system. All levels of volunteers will be required to provide proof of vaccination in addition to the other requirements such as a TB-test** within the last 60 days.
Any questions please contact: