- Harbor View Annual Sponsorship: Make a one-time donation at one of four sponsor levels and receive respective benefits during the 2016-17 school year! Click here for more information!
- Helmet & Horns Sponsorship: Donate $780 per child through the Helmet & Horns Capital Campaign! Click here for details!
- Jog-A-Thon: Donate at any level and receive respective benefits as a sponsor of this great Fall event! To learn more about Jog-A-Thon, click here!
- Parent’s Night Out (PNO): A springtime Harbor View tradition, Parent’s Night Out offers many fun and exciting ways to give back to Harbor View. Click here!
HVPFO is happy to inform you that if your family or company chooses to donate several times during the 2016-17 school year we will tally your donations year-to-date and bump up the level of benefits to your total contribution. (Please note that benefits will not be retroactive.)
5. Donate your time and talent! Become a volunteer at Harbor View in the classroom or with one of our many PFO programs! Each month we will be recognizing a volunteer who has gone above and beyond the call of volunteer duty!! To learn more about how you can volunteer click here.
However you choose to contribute to Harbor View is up to you! All donations received during the 2016-17 school year will be used this year at Harbor View. As state and federal funds dry up and resources are spread thin across California, what matters most is that we continue providing our children with enrichment programs that are currently not funded by the Department of Education. To learn more about fundraising at Harbor View, please review the attached brochures. To donate now via PayPal click here!
Please direct your questions or suggestions to Sharon MacDougall or Elisa Steingruebner below.
Sharon MacDougall, Co-Chair Fundraising, email@example.com; 714-343-8084
Elisa Steingruebner, Co-Chair Fundraising, firstname.lastname@example.org; 917-848-4953