EVENT AND FUNDRAISING COMMITTEES
We are still in need of some event and fundraising chairpeople…
- Veteran’s Day Assembly (November 10th) – Organize speakers, events, and the reception after the assembly.
- School Play (tryouts are December 2nd, rehearsals begin December 9th, show is March 17th and 18th) – Two chairpersons would be ideal, along with a lot of additional volunteer help. Please keep in mind that only 5th and 6th grade students will be eligible to perform in the play.
- PNO (Parents Night Out – April 21st) – One chairperson needed asap who would be responsible for leading up sponsorship and auction items. Working in conjunction with an event chair and a bidpal/admin chair and several volunteers.
- 5th and 6th Grade Dance (Date TBD) – One 5th or 6th grade parent needed who will help organize, plan and execute the dance along with volunteer support.
- Spirit Wear (throughout the year) – One person to coordinate ordering and selling spirit wear at Flag Decks and other events throughout the year.
if you are interested in getting involved please email Diane Maloney, email@example.com
Thank you for helping to make our school a special and vibrant community!
*Please contact the committee head if you are interested in joining a particular committee!
*Come to our PFO General Meetings to stay in the loop.
Read-A-Thon: Jennifer Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Veteran’s Day: TBD
School Play: TBD
5th and 6th Grade Dance: TBD
Gingerbread House (6th Grade): Delanie Meldman, email@example.com
Jog-A-Thon: Cristin Wertman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Fair: Diane Maloney, email@example.com
Brad Evan Memorial Scholarship: Natasha Shackelford, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensitive Solutions: Francesa Pollet Cleveland, email@example.com
Staff Appreciation: Kelly Sommerdyke, firstname.lastname@example.org